All Discussions Tagged 'psychology' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Clinical Psychologists - you must become 'Activist-Practitioners'

I'm a Clinical Psychologist by training. A Community Psychologist by belief and by a fair portion of my practice. The principles of Clinic…

Started by Sally Z

3 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Aisling Kelly

Joining the Society for Community Research and Action - Reduced fees for International Applicants to Join

Dear all, If anyone wants to join SCRA, there's an initiative to recruit more international members. Annual subscription is now $30 rather…

Started by Glenn Williams

0 Feb 7, 2014

RSS

Events

Latest Activity

Danielle Dickinson replied to Danielle Dickinson's discussion Manchester Community Psychology Network - looking to connect!
"Hi Sally, That would be great if you don't mind, thank you very much Danielle "
15 hours ago
Sally Z replied to Danielle Dickinson's discussion Manchester Community Psychology Network - looking to connect!
"Great to hear from you Danielle. So happy you enjoyed the festival. I can send out an email to all…"
20 hours ago
Sally Z liked Danielle Dickinson's discussion Manchester Community Psychology Network - looking to connect!
20 hours ago
Sally Z posted a note

Jobs with a Community Psychology Orientated Organisation- MAC-UK

Hi all We have some really exciting job vacancies within the charity MAC-UK which will especially interest those with a Community Psychology passion. We are all about transforming the social and health inequalities of excluded young…
20 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Sally Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service