Sally Z's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Great work! Good luck! You may be interested in the Housing and Mental Health Networ…"

Sally Z replied Dec 8, 2017 to Young people and homelessness

2 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Vick

"Great to hear from you Danielle. So happy you enjoyed the festival. I can send out a…"

Sally Z replied Oct 22, 2017 to Manchester Community Psychology Network - looking to connect!

2 Oct 22, 2017
Reply by Danielle Dickinson

"good point! beneficiaries? or citizens with an interest?!"

Sally Z replied Oct 6, 2017 to Is there a better word than stakeholder?

1 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Sally Z

"Thanks for posting these Scott - really useful."

Sally Z replied Jul 27, 2015 to The American Psychological Association’s (APA) role in supporting torture [Encouraging the BPS to take an ethical stance]

10 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Sally Z

"Hi  Good luck Joe! Sounds brilliant. If you are coming along to the Comm Psych Festi…"

Sally Z replied Oct 17, 2014 to Mens Equality Learning Disability (MELD) Group

1 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Sally Z

"Couldn't agree more Jim! And yes I think we should do something! There was a lot of…"

Sally Z replied Oct 17, 2014 to Community Psychology, War and Militarism

4 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Taiwo A

"Hey Mark Definitely yes! My friend works at Christian aid on the Gaza programmes and…"

Sally Z replied Jul 15, 2014 to Gaza

4 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Mark Burton

"Hey Lucy Amazing work Lucy! Sounds great. I'd be happy to talk through with you wha…"

Sally Z replied Jul 13, 2014 to Advice and Willing Speakers Needed!

2 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Lucy Hawkes

"Sounds a great and interesting project Stacy. Good luck!"

Sally Z replied Mar 13, 2014 to ATOS work capability assessments

1 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Sally Z

"Hey Glenn and others I'd be interested to do an audit of community psychology inter…"

Sally Z replied Aug 21, 2013 to Success for One of the Comm Psych Section's Aims and Objectives?

1 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Sally Z

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconMaria Qureshi and Jess Bayley joined CommunityPsychologyUK
Dec 5
A note by Sally Z was featured

Health Justice Campaign Job with MedAct

All details here: https://www.medact.org/2019/jobs/economic-justice-campaigner/ Salary:   £30-32,000 / year, dependent on skills & experience Contract:  Two-year fixed-term, with potential to become permanent subject to funding Hours:…
Oct 24
Sally Z posted a note

Health Justice Campaign Job with MedAct

All details here: https://www.medact.org/2019/jobs/economic-justice-campaigner/ Salary:   £30-32,000 / year, dependent on skills & experience Contract:  Two-year fixed-term, with potential to become permanent subject to funding Hours:…
Oct 24
Bineta Thiam joined Sally Z's group
Thumbnail

London

For all those interested in Community Psychology and are in and around London. Or who want to know…See More
Oct 23

© 2019   Created by Sally Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service