Skye Davies's Discussions (8)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

Defend Our NHS Demonstration - Saturday the 3rd of February

Hi everyone!  In response to the winter crisis and the underfunding of the NHS, Health Campaigns Together & The People's Assembly have…

Started by Skye Davies

0 Jan 30, 2018

Community Psychology Section Response to 'The Origins of Happiness'

Hi everyone,  Community Psychology Section has released a response to Richard Layard's new book 'The Origins of Happiness'. The book argues…

Started by Skye Davies

0 Jan 23, 2018

Community Psychology Internship / Work Experience

Hello,  I'm a Psychology Masters student interested in doing some work experience in community psychology or maybe an internship at some po…

Started by Skye Davies

0 May 2, 2016

Speaker wanted for Community Psychology talk at the University of Exeter

Hi everyone,  I'm part of a group of people planning events for Mental Health Awareness Week at the University of Exeter.  We were interest…

Started by Skye Davies

0 Nov 30, 2015

Speaker wanted for Community Psychology talk at the University of Exeter

Hi everyone,  I'm part of a group of people planning events for Mental Health Awareness Week at the University of Exeter.  We were interest…

Started by Skye Davies

0 Nov 30, 2015

New General Community Psychology Facebook Page Up and Running!

Hi everyone,  As well as the BPS Community Psychology page we thought it would be a good idea to have a general page for CP as well. You ca…

Started by Skye Davies

0 Oct 14, 2015

General Community Psychology Facebook Page

As well as the BPS page, there is also now a general Community Psychology FB page; https://www.facebook.com/communitypsych

Started by Skye Davies

0 Sep 26, 2015

Community Psychology Facebook Page

Hi everyone,  I'm a newcomer to Community Psychology and am still finding out about it. I was really glad to see this website existed but w…

Started by Skye Davies

1 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Chris Lynch

RSS

Latest Activity

Sarah Bradley updated their profile
Mar 9, 2022
Birgitte Solveig Rustand (Bri) posted a discussion

Access to our profile

there is a Joseph Maclaughlin 500 gmail intruder phishing and accessing community psychology uk…See More
Nov 20, 2021
Profile IconPaul Rainey, Kate Quinn, kenneth flaherty and 6 more joined CommunityPsychologyUK
Jul 4, 2021
Josephine Schamp updated their profile
Apr 11, 2021

© 2024   Created by Sally Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service